In this workshop, participants will learn how to get started using the Scopus database. Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize scholarly research. Scopus indexes research from Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Health Sciences, so this workshop is appropriate for researchers in any field.
• Create an account to save searches and preferences.
• Search for highly cited documents from top-ranked sources.
• Identify research trends with customizable visualizations.
• Stay up-to-date by setting up email alerts for a topic, article, journal, author, or institution.
• Manage your own scholarly profile.