This is an introductory workshop intended to cover the following topics:
1. What is Second Life?
2. How to join Second Life.
3. How did Texas State University - San Marcos get involved with Second Life?
4. Tour of our virtual campus & projects
5. How does ITS support instructors who would like to use Second Life as a part of their class activities
6. What are other schools doing in Second Life?
7. Questions & Answers (optional: last 30 minutes)
This class will be held on the Round Rock Campus in Room 340 of the Nursing School.
This is a session intended for beginners.
Please e mail all questions you want answered to email@example.com latest 2 days before the workshop.