Do you already use NVivo 9 to help you analyze your qualitative data? Do you want to learn advanced skills such as queries, matrices, and modeling? If so, then this training seminar is for you.
Who should attend?
• Faculty, graduate students, or others with a high level of familiarity and fluency uploading, coding, and searching data in NVivo 8 or 9;
• Faculty graduate students, or others who already have begun to analyze qualitative data in NVivo 8 or NVivo 9;
• Faculty, graduate students, or others with a high level of familiarity and fluency using the basics of NVivo 8 who wish to transition to NVivo 9.
• Basic computer skills, including NVivo, MS Excel, and MS Word
• Proficiency with qualitative data analysis