In this advanced training session, administrators and staff responsible for student registration and academic support will dive deeper into Banner Student Information System (SIS). Building upon the foundational knowledge gained in Part 1, this session focuses on overrides and registration solutions, equipping you with the skills and insights needed to effectively manage student enrollment into your academic programs.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize registration errors related to courses within their academic department.
2. Assess the eligibility of students for class enrollment based on established criteria.
3. Understand the key components of overrides in the Banner SIS.
4. Utilize various types of overrides to resolve registration issues.
5. Implement solutions for common registration challenges and conflicts.
6. Navigate the system efficiently to support students during the registration process.
This training is designed for administrators, academic advisors, and support staff who are responsible for student registration, academic accommodations, and solving enrollment challenges using the Banner SIS. No prior knowledge of Banner SIS is required, but familiarity with Part 1 of the training series is recommended.
Need Access to Banner? Your supervisor will need to request this online.
Need help setting up Duo Multi-factor Authentication?