Zoom is a full-featured web-conferencing tool provided free of charge to all current faculty, staff, and students. Its highly accessible features allow you to present and attend video or audio meetings, record sessions, share presentations, and much more from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Participants will learn how to:
- Log in to their Texas State Licensed Pro account
- Setup and conduct classes, lectures, or meetings
- Manage an online audience, including security features
- Share content and engage with participants
- Enable and customize the Waiting Room (for Virtual Office Hours)
- Record sessions (including enabling Captions)
***Online Sessions will be conducted online using the Zoom application. The Zoom link will sent in the automated reminder email.***
Participants should join the meeting from a quiet space of their choosing. A computer or mobile device with an internet connection, speakers/headphones, and microphone are required to join. A webcam is not required to attend this workshop, but is necessary to use the full features of Zoom.
Note: This workshop is only open to Faculty and Staff, and may be cancelled if fewer than 5 people register.
Learn more about Zoom: https://doit.txstate.edu/services/online-meetings.html
Visit our Zoom support site at https://itac.txstate.edu/support/online-meetings for additional resources.