Registration is closed for this session.
On the first Friday of every month, ITAC will offer a one-time workshop on a tech topic of interest. During these workshops, ITAC will showcase one or two solutions available to campus, in a less than 30-minute (total) presentation. The goal is a quick show-and-tell style demonstration of the tool and how you might use it to satisfy a tech need or improve a process, followed by Q&A.
- February 3, 2023 - Teams and Outlook Calendar Productivity Tips
- March 3, 2023 - Keeping Up With IT
- April 7, 2023 - Canvas Commons Resources
- May 5, 2023 - Top Hat Is Coming!
- June 2, 2023 - TechBasics: Demystifying Excel
- July 7, 2023 - Windows 11 is here!
- August 4, 2023 - How to find Digital Learning Resources
- September 1, 2023 - Using Audio & Video to Enhance the Student Experience in Canvas
- October 6, 2023 - Harness the Flow: Demystifying Power Automate
- November 3, 2023 - My Classroom At Home: an approach to technology for online teaching for diverse learning styles
- December 1, 2023 - How to create an automated SharePoint list from an MS Teams Channel
That's all, folks!
Take a look at videos of our past TechBits here: https://itac.txst.edu/support/training/tech-bits.html
The First Friday TechBits series will be conducted over Zoom - join in from wherever you are!
Have an idea for TechBits? Let us know here! https://itac.txst.edu/forms/training-techbits.html