On the first Friday of every month, ITAC will offer a one-time workshop on a tech topic of interest. During these workshops, ITAC will showcase one or two solutions available to campus, in a less than 30-minute (total) presentation. The goal is a quick show-and-tell style demonstration of the tool and how you might use it to satisfy a tech need or improve a process, followed by Q&A.
Details about upcoming topics can be found at: https://itac.txstate.edu/support/training
- February 4, 2022 - DesignPLUS, With ODEL's Patrick Smith
- March 4, 2022 - Power Automate with Mayra Mejia
- April 1, 2022 - Find Time with Jess Williams
- May 6, 2022 - Learn about the new Video Content Management System, YuJa!
- June 3, 2022 - Room Reservations through Bookings with Kevin Huffaker
- July 1, 2022 - Coming Soon: Windows 11! With Joe and Kevin
- August 5, 2022 - Get Your Fall Started Right! - An ITAC collaboration
- September 2, 2022 - OneDrive: The Power of the Cloud
- October 7, 2022 - PowerAutomate: How Honors College transformed their departmental approval workflow with Peter Tschirhart
- November 4, 2022 - YuJa, YouTube, and Stream - Oh My! Presented by ITAC Customer Engagement
- December 2, 2022 - MS Forms - Using the Data with Kevin Huffaker
The First Friday Techbits series will be conducted over Zoom - join in from wherever you are!