Registration is closed for this session.
On the first Friday of every month, ITAC will offer a one-time workshop on a tech topic of interest. During these workshops, ITAC will showcase one or two solutions available to campus, in a less than 30-minute (total) presentation. The goal is a quick show-and-tell style demonstration of the tool and how you might use it to satisfy a tech need or improve a process, followed by Q&A.
Details about upcoming topics can be found at: https://itac.txstate.edu/support/training
- February 5, 2021 - Microsoft Forms
- March 5, 2021 - Bookings
- April 2, 2021 - EvaluationKIT
- May 7, 2021 - Faculty Profiles - Polish Up Your Profile!
- June 4, 2021 - Caption in Microsoft Stream!
- July 2, 2021 - My Canvas Journey
- August 6, 2021 - Best Practices for Best Outcomes: Phishing, ransomware, security incidents, and reporting
- September 3, 2021 - Classroom Camera Magic
- October 1, 2021 - Use SharePoint Creatively: Internally sharing frequently used information and documents
- November 5, 2021 - TidyUP, Accessibility, and why UDOIT
The First Friday Techbits series will be conducted over Zoom - join in from wherever you are!