Training provided by Shanthi Keethadevan, Customer Consultant – Research & Education, Elsevier
Find potential collaborators
• Discover leading experts in your field.
• Discover leading institutions with strong presence in your field.
Gain insight on where to publish your next paper
• Compare prestige, ranking, and citations of scholarly journals
• Learn how to utilize Mendeley Readership metrics to better understand your paper’s immediate impact
• Understand how to leverage 2nd generation impact metrics (SNIP, SJR, IPP) to isolate appropriate journals – learn 2nd generation advantages versus the Impact Factor
Analyze your author output & profile
• Enhance your researcher profile and establish your unique ORCID identifier. Use it to link other identifiers, and when you submit publications, apply for grants, and in any research workflow ensure you get credit for your work
• Discover your H-index and who is citing you. This is very useful for preparing your promotion packet and securing research funding
Get answers to your specific questions about Scopus
Trainer will be available to answer individual questions both during and after class.