Registration is closed for this session.
Date: Friday, November 30th
Room: Avery 256
Speaker: Chris Hanson, Manor M.S. (Social Studies/Athletics)
Topic: Project Based Learning (PBL): Implementation and Examples
KDP is hosting a professional development class that equips future educators with strategies for implementing PBL in the classroom. This meeting is an extension to our Technology Workshop from last semester.
• Examine the definitions and methodologies of PBL.
• Discover how PBL enhances 21st century skills.
• Examine how PBL can complement a technologically integrated classroom.
• Gain insight on PBL by reviewing real-world examples.
• Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of implementing these strategies in the classroom.