Registration is closed for this session.
Come to the Endnote workshop to get started with these steps:
• Create your Endnote library
• Import references from various databases or other sources
• Import downloaded PDF articles
• Organize your references into groups
• Sign up for sync to access your library anywhere - Endnote Online
• Share your Endnote library
• Cite References in Word
This workshop is intended for first-time users of Endnote. Training will be conducted on lab computers using Endnote guest accounts (i.e. You will not be using your personal Endnote Library during the training).
If you have questions about using EndNote on your personal device, please request a research consultation: http://libanalytics.library.txstate.edu/tw.php?i=443&d=376&w=235. Technical questions about installation should be asked via ITAC: http://www.tr.txstate.edu/itac.html