Registration is closed for this session.
Come to the Endnote workshop to get started with these steps:
• Create your Endnote library
• Import references from various databases or other sources
• Import downloaded PDF articles
• Organize your references into groups
• Sign up for sync to access your library anywhere - Endnote Online
• Share your Endnote library
• Cite References in Word
This workshop is intended for first-time users of Endnote. Alkek 101 has computers for hands on training but you are also welcome to bring your own device.
Please ensure that you are able to install the Endnote X7 application on your office or personal computer before coming to the workshop. Technical questions about installation should be asked via ITAC: http://www.tr.txstate.edu/itac.html
This Shop Talk falls under the Research Development category for the Shop Talk Certificate of Completion.
To go back to the full Shop Talk schedule, click here: http://www.gradcollege.txstate.edu/events/shoptalks.html